Failed Step 2 Ck

11/26/2014 1:53:50 PM
I received my score today and I got 206 out of 209. I honestly don't know what else to do. I read MTB 5 times, did UWorld and finished with an 80%. I disn't do any NBME's because I researched them and they are not accurate and what they basically due is make me nervous and lose confidence in myself if I don't pass one. I have also done the doctor's in training which helped me with step 1 and also read USMLE Secrets. I honestly do not know what I am doing wrong except that I have the bad luck that they keep raising the score every summer. This is the 4th time I have taken this test and I just can't figure this out. I am at loss here and I can't even get a steady job to pay forall the expenses that this takes.

11/26/2014 3:19:37 PM
Aliadriel wrote:
I received my score today and I got 206 out of 209. I honestly don't know what else to do. I read MTB 5 times, did UWorld and finished with an 80%. I disn't do any NBME's because I researched them and they are not accurate and what they basically due is make me nervous and lose confidence in myself if I don't pass one. I have also done the doctor's in training which helped me with step 1 and also read USMLE Secrets. I honestly do not know what I am doing wrong except that I have the bad luck that they keep raising the score every summer. This is the 4th time I have taken this test and I just can't figure this out. I am at loss here and I can't even get a steady job to pay forall the expenses that this takes.

Can someone give me some advice?

11/26/2014 3:50:24 PM
Aliadriel wrote:
Aliadriel wrote:

Can someone give me some advice?

11/26/2014 3:50:40 PM
check your inbox

11/29/2014 1:32:41 PM
henryking wrote:
check your inbox

just sent you the new message, check your inbox

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK