Study Partner Northwest Suburb Chicago

12/29/2014 8:10:11 PM
hello, I am looking for a study partner in Northwest Suburb's of Chicago. I have my exam in late Jan. 2015.

1/1/2015 1:36:39 PM
hello i am also looking for a study partner for cs i live in the northern suburban area of chicago .my exam is scheduled for the 4th of feb. if you are interested please message me

1/2/2015 10:53:15 PM
aayan wrote:
hello i am also looking for a study partner for cs i live in the northern suburban area of chicago .my exam is scheduled for the 4th of feb. if you are interested please message me

what is your email or info to message you. I am interested.

1/3/2015 9:43:21 AM
my email is [email protected]. Please contact me whenever you can. thank you

1/3/2015 11:21:09 PM
aayan wrote:

Hey I live in Des Plaines, I am also looking for a partner for the preparations. if its possible email me at [email protected]

1/14/2015 8:22:14 AM
xesh wrote:
aayan wrote:

Hey I live in Des Plaines, I am also looking for a partner for the preparations. if its possible email me at [email protected]

Hey, I am close.. I live in Forest Park, close to the blue line,,, my number is 3154867501..my email is [email protected]

2/25/2015 3:29:26 PM
I am in need of guidance and study material for CS and would highly appreciate if you can please provide your insight and study material. thanks

3/12/2015 6:10:43 PM
afan85282839 wrote:
1Aid wrote:
I am in need of guidance and study material for CS and would highly appreciate if you can please provide your insight and study material. thanks

Sorry for the late reply. I would say focus on FA cases, also focus on mini cases. Mini cases is important. I would say also do do the usmle world questions. Practice with SPs. have confidence in yourself, that matters a lot.

Thank you so much for your input. Hope you ace your exam.
A quick question though, did you do the physical exam as showed in usmle world videos?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK