Study partner- Memphis

1/13/2015 1:38:44 AM
Hi,

It would be great if I find a study partner living in this area. I'm planning to read First Aid for Step 3 and UWorld only. If interested, please reply back with your email. Thanks,

Rocio

1/13/2015 1:40:31 AM
I'm planning to take the test during late March/early April.

1/13/2015 5:26:40 PM
Chío wrote:

Hi,I am interested, I am planning to take step 3 in Mach-April
I need a SP ASAP
My skype-ID is mavil.ferrer. Let me know.

1/15/2015 4:16:11 PM
Hey, I'm Mariana, I'm studying for STEP 3 right now, planning on taking it on February depending on how well prepared I feel, even though all I feel is tired... I'm up to for a SP if you want some kind of support I know I do need support STAT hahaha. here is my email: [email protected] I'm in Dallas.

LindaIMG wrote:
Chío wrote:

Hi,I am interested, I am planning to take step 3 in Mach-April
I need a SP ASAP
My skype-ID is mavil.ferrer. Let me know.

1/27/2016 5:48:52 PM
Chío wrote:
Hi,

It would be great if I find a study partner living in this area. I'm planning to read First Aid for Step 3 and UWorld only. If interested, please reply back with your email. Thanks,

Rocio

Hi Chio, This is Gazi from Memphis, TN. I am looking for a SP for step 3 too. I am available on weekdays. My skype id is drlipon and cell number 901 626 0061. Please let me know. Thank you

1/28/2016 11:56:00 AM
anyone of u still looking for a sp? pls PM me if interested.
Thanks.
edited by on 1/28/2016

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK