Passed the cs

2/4/2015 8:47:42 PM
thx god i got my score today and i passed with a good performance overall,iam ready to answer any questions and give any help for anyone

2/5/2015 2:06:52 PM
Congrats on passing cs.i was wondering if we can put only one diagnosis if we get a PREGNANT SP
edited by on 2/5/2015

2/5/2015 9:52:24 PM
opeagee wrote:
Congrats on passing cs.i was wondering if we can put only one diagnosis if we get a PREGNANT SP
edited by on 2/5/2015

thx,i hope i get ur question but i think if u get cases like this the pregnancy will be one of the differential diagnosis and as a general advice try to put the 3 differential diagnosis cuz as i read 60% of the evaluation of the patient notes will be in the third part which includes diff+positive and negative symptoms

2/10/2015 12:36:39 AM
Hi CONGRATS ON PASSING YOUR EXAM. CAN YOU EXPLAIN WAS THERE ANY CASE THAT YOU DID NOT CLOSE? I MEAN YOU COULDNOT FINISH IT ON TIME?WOULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN ABOUT CIS . WHAT WAS YOUR SECRET TO PASS THIS PART?????

2/11/2015 11:48:20 AM
Congratulations!!!

How did you prepare for the exam?
Do you have any recommendations of specific books/material??

Thanks!

2/13/2015 8:59:13 PM
Congradulation
Hope you sucsses , please tell us about the resources you used are cases similar to first aid and how did was your timing manegment

2/18/2015 1:37:31 PM
congrats on passing cs.. can u give sme tips on short better pt notes coz im really having hrd time on finishing notes in 10 mins,,any help will be appretiated
i have exam on march 4 in philla,,
thanx

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK