Anyone who is studying for their step 2 ck?

2/21/2015 3:55:11 PM
Is there anyone on here who is studying for their step 2 ck and is residing in the Mississauga or Toronto area? I just did a uwsa, and got a 172. Feeling extremely depressed and I need someone to study with to be more active, whether it be Skype, or live. Already did the IM kaplan notes, and mtb step 2 ck and step 3 with the uw q bank notes inside each book for each section.

2/22/2015 2:59:27 PM
I'm not from Mississauga Toronto but I used to be there. I have got almost the same plan. Would you still be willing to have me as your SP?
If so, what's your Skype name?

2/22/2015 7:03:47 PM
iiiDrMahaiii wrote:
I'm not from Mississauga Toronto but I used to be there. I have got almost the same plan. Would you still be willing to have me as your SP?
If so, what's your Skype name?

It's orly913

How available are you for the next few weeks?

2/25/2015 8:51:09 PM
Alhamdulillah wrote:
Hi. I am not from Missisauga but live close on the other side of the border in MichiganI Recently appeared for my step 2 CK exam in october and scored 258. Since then I have tutored students for this so unpredictable exam. I was also tutoring for usmle step 1 until recently when I stopped to concentrate more on step 2CK & CS. I am well versed with the recent changes the exam has brought in and will be more than happy to tutor you for this monstrous exam. My course lasts for 6weeks and I spend atleast 4 hours daily with the student. I lay special emphasis on physio, pathophys, patho before discussing the management. I also make a schedule for the uworld for the student to follow in the 42 days. If u follow; the schedule you will see a spike in your assessments. PM me or skype id usmletutor3 for a free demo.
Step 1 :253
Step 2: 258
CS: high performance in CIS, ICS, SEP

I'm interested. what are the exact details for your course?

2/26/2015 11:58:11 AM
what are the details of ur course. i hv my exam in june.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK