Houston study partner!!!!

3/5/2015 3:27:01 PM
I need a study partner for CK. Taking time off to just study for Ck, lets do this. Doing Kaplan lecture notes then Mtb/uworld. In Houston only and Monday- Friday 8am-4pm. Maybe some evenings and weekends if needed.

3/6/2015 3:58:27 PM
I could on weekends. During the week from 8 to 4 I'm busy at work.

4/2/2015 7:03:25 AM
docej wrote:
I need a study partner for CK. Taking time off to just study for Ck, lets do this. Doing Kaplan lecture notes then Mtb/uworld. In Houston only and Monday- Friday 8am-4pm. Maybe some evenings and weekends if needed.

4/2/2015 7:05:39 AM
Are you still looking for a partner in Houston. Please let me know, I can do Thursday and Friday 8-4 and weekends. Please let me know. I retain better studying and explaining with somebody else.

4/2/2015 11:56:34 PM
kapa69307072 wrote:
Are you still looking for a partner in Houston. Please let me know, I can do Thursday and Friday 8-4 and weekends. Please let me know. I retain better studying and explaining with somebody else.

I am a female living in houston looking for a study partner too let me know if interested i would be able to do the days you want .
edited by on 4/2/2015

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK