female skype study partner needed

3/6/2015 3:46:43 PM
Hi I need a female study partner to prepare for the CS... preferably if Pakistani or Indian in origin.
Thanx,
Rabia
PS.I live in Harrisburg Pa
edited by on 3/6/2015

3/8/2015 5:12:48 AM
RabiaBangash wrote:
Hi I need a female study partner to prepare for the CS... preferably if Pakistani or Indian in origin.
Thanx,
Rabia
edited by on 3/6/2015

Hi,

I am Basak, a female medical student from Turkey. I will be taking my CS on the 8th of May, I am busy this month but will have plenty of time in April to practice on skype if you would be interested.

Thank you,
Basak.

3/8/2015 3:29:09 PM
Hi Basak,
Thank u so much for ur reply,but I was hoping for this month...

3/8/2015 4:17:29 PM
RabiaBangash wrote:
Hi Basak,
Thank u so much for ur reply,but I was hoping for this month...

Oh I see.. I wish I had enough time for this month!

In that case, I wish you the best of luck!!

Best,
Basak.

3/8/2015 10:55:41 PM
Best of luck to u too, thanx once again Basak!

3/8/2015 11:05:22 PM
RabiaBangash wrote:
Thanx,
Rabia
edited by on 3/6/2015

Hey Rabia I am an IMG from India. my exam is on 19th March. If you want we can practice together. When is your exam?

3/8/2015 11:30:28 PM
RabiaBangash wrote:
Thanx,
Rabia
edited by on 3/6/2015

Hi Rabia,
This is Tulay I am from Turkey. I am gonna take my exam in April. If you are still looking for a study partner for March I can study with you on skype.
Thank you

3/17/2015 1:00:08 AM
Hi Navneet and tulay,
sorry for a late reply... Navneet best of luck to u! thank u guys but I was having some issues due to which couldnt join u guys... hope Tulay u have found a good partner by now.
Thanx guys!

4/2/2015 7:38:31 PM
Please email me at [email protected].
I can skype practice.

4/17/2015 4:04:46 PM
RabiaBangash wrote:
Thanx,
Rabia
edited by on 3/6/2015

hello im female from Pakistan you can add me coolblue61 on Skype.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK