For midwest CS students - how to ace Chicago exam

3/8/2015 10:03:30 PM
I am an IMG and took the CS exam in Chicago a while back, after the right level of preparedness, this challenging exam turned into a very straightforward experience, I passed with high scores in all 3 sections. I am happy to share my experience and advice on how to prepare efficiently and master the patient encounters on your CS exam, especially the Chicago CS. Feel free to inbox me: [email protected]

3/9/2015 4:10:53 AM
congratulation that u passed
please can you tell us how did u prepared fr it

3/9/2015 1:38:10 PM
I would love to share my entire experience, but you see every student is different, some are up in 1 week some are up to take exam in 2 months, some are local others are foreigners, therefore I need to know a little more about you in order to offer my best guidance, hence why I ask you to please inbox me on the email provided above. Cheers!

3/15/2015 2:02:13 AM
Thank you for the golden advice and the words of wisdom, it was really helpful. Cheers!

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept