CHICAGO-Study partner/study group

3/10/2015 9:47:52 PM
I am looking for a tenacious Step 1 study partner or study group in Chicago who aims to take Step 1 end of spring/beginning of summer. Message me if interested and we can discuss details.

3/25/2015 11:11:42 PM
I'm posting in behalf of a friend. he is done with UWorld twice, FA 4 times and so forth. looking for serious revision over skype for the next 2 months mostly uworld subscription, FA review. Planning for exam in May 2015.
email at [email protected]

4/10/2015 1:28:34 PM
Maleficent wrote:
I am looking for a tenacious Step 1 study partner or study group in Chicago who aims to take Step 1 end of spring/beginning of summer. Message me if interested and we can discuss details.

Hey there... I live in Chicago & looking to take my test anywhere between August-October. Could you please be so kind and email me details to [email protected] if you may please? Thank you...

4/14/2015 6:38:04 PM
Hey ! I am looking to move to Chicago we can be study partners, can you send me your e-mail?

4/14/2015 8:27:44 PM
Hello, I am from Chicago and I will be taking the test there the beginning of June. I would love the moral support! Email me at [email protected]

4/16/2015 9:46:03 PM
Hey there, I live in Chicago and I'm looking to take my exam this Summer and would absolutely love to join your study group. It would also be good for the moral support, preparing for this exam alone can be overwhelming! Could you be so kind to email me details to [email protected]. Thanks!

4/17/2015 2:59:16 PM
shelina wrote:
I'm posting in behalf of a friend. he is done with UWorld twice, FA 4 times and so forth. looking for serious revision over skype for the next 2 months mostly uworld subscription, FA review. Planning for exam in May 2015.

4/17/2015 3:00:55 PM
pinks wrote:
shelina wrote:

HEY SHALINA,
I CAN START WITH YR FRIEND. TELL ME HIS TIME & HOURS. WILL WALK WITH HIM.

4/17/2015 3:02:40 PM
pinks wrote:
pinks wrote:
shelina wrote:

HEY SHALINA,
I CAN START WITH YR FRIEND. TELL ME HIS TIME & HOURS. WILL WALK WITH HIM.

4/17/2015 3:05:20 PM
let me know his skype id. shalina, i will add it .

4/17/2015 4:51:24 PM
If this counts I'm not a beginner. Gone through FA thrice and done UWorld once; currently going through Kaplan Qbank. Anyone who is at a similar level please reach out to me. Thanks!
edited by on 4/17/2015

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK