Houston-May 1,2,3rd Gold classes-SP & Room partner

4/14/2015 12:00:34 PM
Hey, fellow CS-takers! I'll be in Houston for Gold classes on 1,2,3rd May. If you want to share an accommodation and do some practice PM me. Please include your details so that we can get a better idea of each other. My details,

Step 1 done.
I'd get done with FA cs by the time I get to houston.
Doing the gold usmle classes like I already mentioned. Taking my CS at Atlanta on 22nd May.
I'll be having my car.
I cook. :P
edited by on 4/15/2015
edited by on 4/15/2015

4/27/2015 10:06:44 AM
drjetset wrote:
Hey, fellow CS-takers! I'll be in Houston for Gold classes on 1,2,3rd May. If you want to share an accommodation and do some practice PM me. Please include your details so that we can get a better idea of each other. My details,

Step 1 done.
I'd get done with FA cs by the time I get to houston.
Doing the gold usmle classes like I already mentioned. Taking my CS at Atlanta on 22nd May.
I'll be having my car.
I cook. :P
edited by on 4/15/2015
edited by on 4/15/2015

Hi drjetset, I am in houston rt now and would like to study and practice cases together. My exam is on 8th may. I am not taking any prep classes becoz I already attended 5-day prep course of Kaplan at NJ last year. I am done with step 1 and ck, flunked ICE component of CS last year. If u r interested in being a study partner pls contact me at [email protected] or text me at 832-276-2758.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK