uworld self assesment

4/22/2015 2:28:09 PM
hi every one ...i have recently done uworld self assesment 1 ...i got 235 ...i am thinking of taking exam in 45 days ...am i ok ? i need a score around 250 .... with the time is that possible ? any suggestions plz ?

4/23/2015 4:19:33 PM
First off, How many self assessment test did you take? I recommend at least 2 or 3 to be confident. Secondly, What study strategy did you use? Uworld Q bank only? if so a well studied Uworld Q bank should give you scores in the 250/260 range minimum. If you are at 235 I suggest you try bringing those scores close to a 260 before you sit the real exam if you seriously want to score 250. Good luck

4/24/2015 1:17:05 AM
this was my first exam ...i studied kaplan videos and books ,goljan, uworld q bank and first aid ...after seeing explanations i observed so many mistakes which i have known concepts well but couldn't do correct ...thank you for the advice

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK