Female Step 1 study partner in Orlando, FL

4/29/2015 2:57:04 AM
Hey I have just started to study for step 1 and planning to take exam by the end of this year. I need a serious study partner. Thanks.

4/29/2015 8:40:23 AM
Skype 'id - jotsna77
doctoramna wrote:
Hey I have just started to study for step 1 and planning to take exam by the end of this year. I need a serious study partner. Thanks.

5/15/2015 6:28:10 PM
Hi,
I'm planning to take step 1 in Dec. 2015. Let me know if you are still interested.

5/18/2015 8:52:34 AM
doctoramna wrote:

hey im also from Florida, and need some help and advice. no one seems to be answering me on here. What books and resources are you using. And what is your study plan. I have to take it in September and i need serious advice. I have to study harder than other people in my class. This exam is once in a lifetime, so if you don't mind please give me some good advice and tell me how to get started.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK