CS freaking out now after the exam!!!

7/14/2015 11:42:58 PM
It's almost more than 2 weeks since I took my CS and I've been increasingly becoming more and more tense.My partner also took it the same day.Actually I kept on realizing over the time that I did so many stupid mistakes, though I'd say the exam was much easier.I'd just list my mistakes here as a note for myself, any comments of solace would help, though I clearly know that worrying isn't going to change anything now.I did many mistakes and 'm really worried about the ICE part...I did not do CNS exam in my first case which was CNS based, i just forgot to do it as a whole..or I just don't know that I did it but I could not remember doing it while writing patient note.I did not ask few relevant questions in each case including radiation of pain in one case and PPD in one case where relevant.I tried to put mostly relevant things in PN but i definitely missed few here and there, though I could finish it most of the time.I think my communication was okay, except that I could not understand one sentence by one patient where I just tried to give a diplomatic answer after that.In the PNs,in two cases I wrote diagnosis in the wrong order completely, and in one I missed to write a very relevant DD.I just don't know how i did so many mistakes despite practicing all parts for pretty long period.I just hope some miracle, I just cannot stop thinking about it.My partner could not do closure in the first case, rest most cases were okay.I want to pass it anyhow!!!

7/17/2015 11:46:21 PM
Thank you so much. For others benefit, I PASSED.
edited by on 8/12/2015

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK