Online CS Partner

7/20/2015 11:39:39 PM
I have my exams in 2 wks and I stay in a place 1 hr from the prometric center in Houston. I am willing to travel nearby for live practice. If anyone needs a skype partner to review the FA or Uworld cases, I am available too. My email address is [email protected].
edited by on 7/21/2015

7/21/2015 10:38:11 AM
Hi.i am intrested to study with you on skyp.my id is naila.kausar8
I am free in my morning time till 11 am

7/21/2015 11:01:13 AM
Phd_voro wrote:
I have my exams in 2 wks and I stay in a place 1 hr from the prometric center in Houston. I am willing to travel nearby for live practice. If anyone needs a skype partner to review the FA or Uworld cases, I am available too.

Hi there, I am coming to Houston on the 23rd and planning to stay at Venetian inn for a week. If that is close enough for you we can practice live there. My exam is on the end of the month. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
edited by on 7/21/2015

8/3/2015 12:38:44 PM
Phd_voro wrote:
I have my exams in 2 wks and I stay in a place 1 hr from the prometric center in Houston. I am willing to travel nearby for live practice. If anyone needs a skype partner to review the FA or Uworld cases, I am available too. My email address is [email protected].
edited by on 7/21/2015

Hello,

I am looking for a sp to do cases each morning. Please message me on skype at pettergriffin269 and we can set something up.

Thank You,
Pete

8/3/2015 12:39:04 PM
charming wrote:
Hi.i am intrested to study with you on skyp.my id is naila.kausar8
I am free in my morning time till 11 am

Hello,

I am looking for a sp to do cases each morning. Please message me on skype at pettergriffin269 and we can set something up.

Thank You,
Pete

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK