Need Skype study partner for CS

9/19/2015 10:58:53 PM
Hi!

I am looking for a skype study partner for CS, my exam is on November 6. I live in Northwest Indiana. I currently work so I cannot really have a dedicated time to study but I hope we can work out a schedule. My email address is [email protected]. If anybody is interested shoot me an email. Thanks!

9/21/2015 6:12:13 AM
audreygilbertsen wrote:
Hi!

I am looking for a skype study partner for CS, my exam is on November 6. I live in Northwest Indiana. I currently work so I cannot really have a dedicated time to study but I hope we can work out a schedule. My email address is [email protected]. If anybody is interested shoot me an email. Thanks!
hi , add me on skype. Skype ID is : alaa.hejja

9/21/2015 2:29:01 PM
audreygilbertsen wrote:
Hi!

Hello,

I have reviewed the first aid about 3 times now. Looking to continue doing timed cases and take my exam in the next few days. My previous two study partners just took their exams. Please message me on skype to pettergriffin269.

Thank You
Pete

9/21/2015 2:29:14 PM
pettergriffin269 wrote:
audreygilbertsen wrote:
Hi!

Hello,

I have reviewed the first aid about 3 times now. Looking to continue doing timed cases and take my exam in the next few days. My previous two study partners just took their exams. Please message me on skype to pettergriffin269.

Thank You
Pete

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK