nbme 4

10/13/2015 9:44:27 AM
Hey guys, if anyone has done nbme 4 and would like to review it please msg me. I have reviewed most of it but it will be good to talk it out with someone. Let me know if you are interested . Thanks!

10/13/2015 6:19:23 PM
usmleprep891 wrote:
Hey guys, if anyone has done nbme 4 and would like to review it please msg me. I have reviewed most of it but it will be good to talk it out with someone. Let me know if you are interested . Thanks!

Hi, I did NBME 4 last week I would like to review some question with you if still interested please send me email, thanks,

10/14/2015 6:46:06 AM
Sangar wrote:
usmleprep891 wrote:

Hi, I did NBME 4 last week I would like to review some question with you if still interested please send me email, thanks,

10/14/2015 7:08:22 AM
aqeelhussain wrote:
Sangar wrote:
usmleprep891 wrote:

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK