Study partner Central Time Zone to review the FA

10/17/2015 11:35:36 AM
I am a female IMG, living in Milwaukee (Central Time), who needs a study partner to review (at least 4 hours a day on Skype) the first aid from start to finish within a month. I reviewed it once while watching the Kaplan videos and I did all the questions in the UWorld Q-bank and reviewed all the answers with the FA. The Q-bank helped me to pace myself and to stay focused but it didn't raise my NBME score. My goal is to raise my NBME score.

Thanks for stopping by... and may your Step 1 study journeys be successful!

10/18/2015 11:15:26 PM
joyamd wrote:
I am a female IMG, living in Milwaukee (Central Time), who needs a study partner to review (at least 4 hours a day on Skype) the first aid from start to finish within a month. I reviewed it once while watching the Kaplan videos and I did all the questions in the UWorld Q-bank and reviewed all the answers with the FA. The Q-bank helped me to pace myself and to stay focused but it didn't raise my NBME score. My goal is to raise my NBME score.

Thanks for stopping by... and may your Step 1 study journeys be successful!

10/18/2015 11:18:08 PM
Hi:
I live in central time zone . I would like to Skype with you. Let when know when you are ready and what time works best.

7/11/2016 6:20:22 PM
Hello,
I am an IMG living in Milwaukee, currently studying for step 1. looking for a study partner.
Please Email me at [email protected] or skype at : hussam.abbadi

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK