Study Partner for Basics->HY FA. 2-3 months/Miami.

10/21/2015 11:42:47 AM
After a leave of absence I've returned to med school to take Step 1 in 2-3 months.
Need to review key topics, willing to do discussions/drills, wake-up skype calls....or whatever is needed to keep each other motivated!
My weak areas test wise are physiology-histo-anatomy-renal, micro drugs, respiratory phys (just haven't looked in awhile). Anything with up/down arrows
Strengths - Immuno (always 98 percentile), Biochem pathways, Neuro. Immuno drugs. Hematology I guess.
I'm a very rusty in certain areas (about 1 slow week) but will pick up pace fairly quickly for drilling.
Would like to work through First Aid, ideally I would like to be at the point of listing a page in FA and being able to state all the key issues on that page .

I use FA, UWorld, mainly and will resume Kaplan qBank before exam. Going to do NBME 7 on Sunday to see where I'm at. Hopefully whoever is up for it we can discuss our schedules and be ready for Monday, Oct, 26th

If you are in Miami/Coral Gables/Coconut Grove, open to meeting to study (within walking as I don't drive at the moment relocated to focus). If you are on Skype, same time zone preferred (Eastern Time).
I quit my job to study so I have a fairly open schedule to coordinate with (early morning or night study I don't care) but I value consistency.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK