Live SP near Medical Center in Houston needed

10/22/2015 10:24:34 AM
Hi, I’m looking for a live SP to practice CS in Houston. I live in the Medical Center area. I just took the Kaplan CS class in September, and if you also took Kaplan class for CS before, that's even better. I’m going to take my exam in late November or early December. Please add me on Skype: michelle.malouta if you are interested. Thanks!
edited by on 10/22/2015

10/22/2015 4:54:20 PM
hi
mine is late in November ,i will be in Houston on Nov 4 - i am looking for a female who is willing to share accomodation to meet before the exam and practicing togother ?if you have already reserved hotel please guide me for that,
my email : [email protected]

10/22/2015 5:04:22 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I'm looking for a local SP to practice on a daily basis or a few times a week. I'm doing an internship in Houston, so I'm renting with two other roommates. Sorry I can't help you with your accomodation, but I suppose you can check online about hotel reservation. Good luck!

mana454 wrote:
hi
mine is late in November ,i will be in Houston on Nov 4 - i am looking for a female who is willing to share accomodation to meet before the exam and practicing togother ?if you have already reserved hotel please guide me for that,
my email : [email protected]

10/23/2015 12:14:41 AM
Check your inbox please. Sent you a direct message.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK