Dayton, OH/Library study partner for Step 2CK

12/21/2015 3:13:43 PM
Hi All,
I'm seeking someone in Dayton, OH to sit with and separately do Step 2CK studying at Wright State University, Dunbar library from now Dec, 2015 through February, 2016. My Step 2CK will be March 1, 2016. This would mainly be for motivation to study consistently and thus, for the most part, we would silently sit across the table from each other doing practice questions separately. However, if you like, we could discuss major topics at the end of each study session.

I will be studying full-time, Mon-Sun 7AM-7PM until my test in March. If you can only make it certain days or certain times, that is fine. When the library is closed, we can meet in the library tunnel or Millet Hall to do questions. Internet is free, regardless if you are a student here or not; however, you will need a laptop. I am a female American medical student, but study partner demographics do not matter to me. (American vs IMG, female vs male, nationality, age....none of this is important). I need a study partner who is punctual and 100% dedicated to studying. Together we will OWN this exam! Please reply below if you are interested, and check back for more information on where we can meet.
Thanks,
Sarah

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK