CS study partner needed in ATL

1/14/2016 9:18:24 PM
Hey guys, I am looking for a study partner in ATL. My exam is on Feb 3rd. Looking for someone to get through cases in person and practice PEs. Msg me. Thanks.

1/15/2016 5:55:17 PM
usmleprep891 wrote:
Hey guys, I am looking for a study partner in ATL. My exam is on Feb 3rd. Looking for someone to get through cases in person and practice PEs. Msg me. Thanks.

Hey are you still looking for someone to practice with. Am in ATL too and am looking for someone too.

1/22/2016 2:23:45 AM
lle7879 wrote:
usmleprep891 wrote:

Hi, I'm in Atlanta, and I'm looking for a live SP too. Please contact me if you still need a study partner for CS

1/22/2016 2:25:00 AM
[quote=eilsel][quote=usmleprep891]Hey guys, I am looking for a study partner in ATL. My exam is on Feb 3rd. Looking for someone to get through cases in person and practice PEs. Msg me. Thanks.[/quote]

My exam is by feb month end . Am just about starting my studying ? am in ATL as well

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK