Plan to finish uw(2nd time) in 4 weeks

1/19/2016 1:05:56 PM
Folks I am looking for a study partner to finish uw fast ... Plan is to finish blocks of a particular subject in a day ... And then go through all the explanations together the same day or next day... I wanna be able to finish going through the explanations at a speed of 15 questions per hr... Uw has 59 blocks ... So if we take two days to do and finish reading 5 to 7 blocks ... Whole of uw can be done within a month ... When we read ... We take turns in reading out the explanations ... Anybody really interested in this plan msg me ... I need somebody who has finished uw once ... I am giving the exam in March and need a sp who is as serious...I stay in Dubai ...so I need someone from the same timezone or somewhere near like india/pakistan...Kindly msg if interested

1/27/2016 12:33:02 AM
Hey I'm from Toronto, Canada and I'll be writing my exam around the same time (end of March). I wouldn't mind reviewing uworld with u starting mid-feb. I've already completed uworld once and I'm currently finishing usmle-rx. PM me if interested.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK