Need emergent Skype partner, exam in one month in LA

2/8/2016 8:34:36 AM
Anyone up for practicing through Skype ? I am planning to practice every mini cases within 1 month with somebody who may join my CS journey. I hope we will be experiencing or learning a lot from each other during daily 1 hour SKYPE Please send a PM to me about your Skype account details etc Thanks in advance, will be pleased to hear soon after.

2/8/2016 7:15:20 PM
hey! I'd be interested in practicing fort he CS with you. I have my exam around the same time as you. Kindly email me at: [email protected]

Thank you!

2/15/2016 1:36:15 AM
duckmemo wrote:
Anyone up for practicing through Skype ? I am planning to practice every mini cases within 1 month with somebody who may join my CS journey. I hope we will be experiencing or learning a lot from each other during daily 1 hour SKYPE Please send a PM to me about your Skype account details etc Thanks in advance, will be pleased to hear soon after.

My skype is david23022014, and im in LA as well looking for CS practice if you want to meet in person.

2/16/2016 8:41:06 PM
i am interested in a study partner. If anyone is interested please message me.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK