STUDY PARTNER LOCATED IN MIAMI

4/8/2016 10:50:11 AM
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a study partner with whom I can practice for my CS exam
I am an IMG

4/8/2016 8:10:20 PM
Hi! Can you please bring me your skype or email...I´m looking for a cs sp in Miami since May 4 to 17

4/8/2016 8:11:45 PM
Hi! Can you please bring me your skype or email...I´m looking for a cs sp in Miami since May 4 to 17

4/8/2016 8:17:23 PM
HI!

I m sorry Im take the test 4th of may

my e mail is [email protected]

4/11/2016 10:14:50 AM
martin7 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I am an IMG

Hi, Im in miami, are you still interested in a study partner?? My examen is on may 4

4/19/2016 9:02:59 PM
danitin8 wrote:

HI, I am looking for a study partner for those same dates also in Miami. Sent my a private message if you are interested.

4/20/2016 1:38:23 PM
martin7 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I am an IMG

Hello,

I have been through the cases in the first aid a few times and did most of the uworld cases. I have practiced the note a few times. My three other sps already took their test so I'm up next.. Hit me up if you wanna practice.

Please message me on skype: pettergriffin269

Thank You

4/20/2016 1:38:33 PM
nelu286328 wrote:
martin7 wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I am an IMG

Hi, Im in miami, are you still interested in a study partner?? My examen is on may 4

Hello,

I have been through the cases in the first aid a few times and did most of the uworld cases. I have practiced the note a few times. My three other sps already took their test so I'm up next.. Hit me up if you wanna practice.

Please message me on skype: pettergriffin269

Thank You

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK