STEP 2 CK study partner SKYPE or in person

4/13/2016 8:45:45 PM
Hi my exam is the end of May. I am motivated and ready to start now. my Skype id is versality.

4/17/2016 9:41:02 PM
KuMa55746687 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Looking for a serious, motivated study partner to skype with for CK. If you are in Chicago area can study in person, otherwise skype.

I want to take this exam around end of May but need someone to drill/discuss MTB, Uworld and any topics that we are weak in etc. I want to do this daily 1-2 hours in the evening. We make a schedule where we both study the same topic/do q's and discuss in the evening. I want to go at this fast and strong and build up so we can get a 240+ on CK.

Please be serious and ready to start if you contact me.
Inbox me your skype ID or phone # and we can go from there.

Thanks and Goodluck

4/17/2016 9:42:31 PM
KuMa55746687 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Looking for a serious, motivated study partner to skype with for CK. If you are in Chicago area can study in person, otherwise skype.

I want to take this exam around end of May but need someone to drill/discuss MTB, Uworld and any topics that we are weak in etc. I want to do this daily 1-2 hours in the evening. We make a schedule where we both study the same topic/do q's and discuss in the evening. I want to go at this fast and strong and build up so we can get a 240+ on CK.

Please be serious and ready to start if you contact me.
Inbox me your skype ID or phone # and we can go from there.

Thanks and Goodluck

I am currently looking for a study partner for CK please let me know if you are still looking for one or not. I am in Chicago so we could do in person study or skype study.

4/26/2016 12:16:00 AM
I will be taking my CK in the last week of May and i have completed Uworld 1st round subject-wise along with reading of MTB 2 & 3.I am going to start my 2nd round UW in 2 days and so i was thinking that we can plan out the schedule for discussion of MTB and UW topics as we both are going to take exam in May.

i am very much interested in discussion and doing questions as i need to score 240+ in CK..
My skype id : kaushal.solanki2
I will be waiting for your reply ...!! THANKS and All the Best

4/26/2016 6:35:56 PM
Hi I m also looking for serious and dedicated study partner exam in end of May

4/28/2016 9:46:45 AM
Hi
If you need a quick 2 hour overview of any content in CK today or tomorrow, drop me an email message, or skype me lorusmoondoc for request.

I don't charge. I am bored at home with expectant wifey. I am pretty good at what i do and have numerous experience for all USMLE materials, but i have slowed down on step 1, and only take CK and step 3 challenges these days.

Once again, you have nothing to lose. I have no restriction on what you want to clarify. Be it IM, Peds, or OB/Gyne. Sessions would have to be on skype.

Above all, i do wish you the very best in your upcoming CK endeavor.

M

5/3/2016 2:21:33 PM
Hi,
looking for a step 2 ck study partner via facetime/in person in chicago area. Need a serious concentrated partner. Aiming to take my exam in August. Am very much interested in discussion and doing questions as i need to score 240+ in CK. Kindly reply to the post if interested and then we discuss further.

PD
edited by on 5/3/2016

8/22/2016 6:05:02 PM
Looking for a dedicated Step 2 CK partner in the DC Area or Skype. Starting with doing UWorld Mixed and FA twice. Then UWorld with USMLEHELP Step 2 CK. email me at [email protected]. I would prefer meeting 6 days a week but minimum 4. Doing 1 block with each session.

8/24/2016 8:15:51 AM
Hi, when are you taking the exam? I am in NY and can do skype in the evening. What is usmle help step 2 ck?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK