study partner in indian time zone

4/15/2016 7:06:02 AM
I am looking for a study partner preferably in the indian time zone. If you are in US , i can read from your mornings and available till your late afternoons. I have my uworld subscription and we can read over skype.

My skype id : sayedsubuhi1

4/28/2016 10:01:15 AM
drsayed wrote:
I am looking for a study partner preferably in the indian time zone. If you are in US , i can read from your mornings and available till your late afternoons. I have my uworld subscription and we can read over skype.

Hi
If you need a quick 2 hour overview of any content in Step 3 today or tomorrow, drop me an email message, or skype me lorusmoondoc for request. Time zone doesn't matter. As long as i know what time you are going to be available in India, I will simply see where i am likely to be, in order to ascertain my time.

I don't charge. I am bored at home with expectant wifey. I am pretty good at what i do and have numerous experience for all USMLE materials, but i have slowed down on step 1, and only take CK and step 3 challenges these days.

Once again, you have nothing to lose. I have no restriction on what you want to clarify. Be it IM, Peds, or OB/Gyne. Sessions would have to be on skype.

Above all, i do wish you the very best in your upcoming Step 3 endeavor.

M

5/4/2016 12:03:15 PM
drsayed wrote:

Hi Sayed,

I am interested in doing the UW and planning to give exam within 2 months. I'm at IST and will be available at any time. If interested pls PM me ASAP.

Thanks

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK