CK study partner to drill starting ASAP

4/20/2016 12:23:55 PM
Looking for a serious, motivated study partner to skype with for CK.

I want to take this exam by early June but need someone to drill/discuss MTB, Uworld and any topics that we are weak in etc. I want to do this daily 1-2 hours in the evening. We make a schedule where we both study the same topic/do q's and discuss in the evening. I want to go at this fast and strong and build up so we can get a 240+ on CK.

Please be serious and ready to start if you contact me.
Inbox me your skype ID or phone # and we can go from there.

Thanks and Goodluck

4/26/2016 6:37:57 PM
I m interested to study with you

4/28/2016 9:51:54 AM
Hi
If you need a quick 2 hour overview of any content in CK today or tomorrow, drop me an email message, or skype me lorusmoondoc for request.

I don't charge. I am bored at home with expectant wifey. I am pretty good at what i do and have numerous experience for all USMLE materials, but i have slowed down on step 1, and only take CK and step 3 challenges these days.

Once again, you have nothing to lose. I have no restriction on what you want to clarify. Be it IM, Peds, or OB/Gyne. Sessions would have to be on skype.

Above all, i do wish you the very best in your upcoming CK endeavor.

M

KuMa55746687 wrote:

I want to take this exam by early June but need someone to drill/discuss MTB, Uworld and any topics that we are weak in etc. I want to do this daily 1-2 hours in the evening. We make a schedule where we both study the same topic/do q's and discuss in the evening. I want to go at this fast and strong and build up so we can get a 240+ on CK.

Thanks and Goodluck

4/28/2016 10:09:02 AM
KuMa55746687 wrote:

Thanks and Goodluck

Hi, I am interested

4/28/2016 10:26:25 AM
KuMa55746687 wrote:

Thanks and Goodluck

hi i am also planning of ck in start of june can we talk to see if we can study together?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK