Looking for partner pref. in Maryland

5/8/2016 6:36:18 PM
My CS exam is June 7th and between May 30th and June 6th I'd like to practice with someone, preferably in person but skype works too. Took the John's Hopkins CS course and want to get a lot of practice in before the exam, yes I'm located in Baltimore. Inbox me if interested.
edited by on 5/8/2016

5/10/2016 1:48:17 PM
HI, I live in Raleigh NC, probably 4 hours drive from you. my exam is Mid june. Can we start from Skype and maybe we can meet somewhere before your test.

5/23/2016 10:02:37 AM
ItaInScrubs1 wrote:
My CS exam is June 7th and between May 30th and June 6th I'd like to practice with someone, preferably in person but skype works too. Took the John's Hopkins CS course and want to get a lot of practice in before the exam, yes I'm located in Baltimore. Inbox me if interested.
edited by on 5/8/2016

Hello, I live in Waldorf Maryland, 1 hour away from Baltimore. do you still looking for a live partner?
I have been studying on skype, but I think the best is in person
please let me know if you want to study.
Lukas

6/1/2016 10:06:48 PM
Hey there,
I am currently in MD (30 minutes from Baltimore). Since your exam is coming up I don't mind playing the SP. I will benefit by learning as well. Please let me know and I will be happy to practice with you. My exam is in July.
edited by on 6/1/2016

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK