Study Partner for exam in Sep16 (from Australia)

6/24/2016 9:33:36 PM
Hi there,

My name is Adrian, I am currently completing my internship in Australia and have Step2CS in September16 in LA. I would like to ideally find a partner that is available in Australia or anyone overseas who would like to meet up to study over Skype/Facetime. My credentials are as such:
- I performed really well at University topping the scores in my cohort for 1 of the 4 years and was in the top 5 for every other year and overall.
- I have sat Step 1 & 2CK scoring 212 & 216 respectively - honestly I found the tests difficult as their were so many things that were different from what we focus on in Australia and was studying during my internship as well as having recently had a little baby!! But none the less I have passed my way through and am dedicated to getting through this 3rd hurdle with flying colours.
- I have traditionally been very good at these OSCE style exams - however I would really appreciate some guidance on how the exam actually runs.

I'm looking forward to having a long and slow build up to the exam with possibly a weekly meet up to go over things slowly.

My Skype name is adrianlcois and my email is [email protected] if you are interested in getting in contact with me to link up for some study sessions.

Thanks,
Adrian

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK