Did not pass Step 3 by 2 points...

6/29/2016 2:59:44 PM
Just received my score and unfortunately didn't pass by 2 points. I enter my residency in pathology next week and I don't have the slightest clue how I am going to study for this test while being in the residency. Can anybody tell me how can I organize myself so I can read the book again, do questions and practice for CCS?

6/29/2016 5:14:45 PM
so sorry to hear that. You are already close, so it shouldn't take much more work. I'm not in residency so I can't say what you can do to prepare. Once you've settled down in your intern year, you can plan on retaking the exam. Just don't freak out, you'll be fine.

6/29/2016 5:41:39 PM
Thank you for your words of encouragement. I will do my best to be able to overcome the obstacles in the residency.

7/18/2016 6:37:58 PM
Aliadriel wrote:
Thank you for your words of encouragement. I will do my best to be able to overcome the obstacles in the residency.

Hi,

I am sure you all the storm of your near-step 3 miss, has now slightly subsided. I sincerely hope and pray that your first few weeks have been smooth transition, inasmuch as it can be? And if you are that lucky with a program where they give you extended 4 week orientation, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseee do enjoy it through the end of July.

Now, if you still have the lingering thought of how to quickly and effectively get over the bad taste of step 3 and properly focus on this new chapter of your life, please be free to drop me a small line in my email box: Lorusmoondoc@ gmail.com

I will write you back on how best to communicate on possible approaches.

Best wishes, and congratulations on this new chapter, just in case you have yet to have the opportunity to milk it in.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK