Serious SP needed. Eastern time zone

8/6/2016 2:10:24 PM
where r u located??

8/6/2016 5:50:56 PM
vokh310125 wrote:
Hello everyone I am looking for a serious and dedicated study partner who is willing to work hard, and be punctual.
I am mid-way into my review and I need an SP to integrate, discuss and motivate each other.
If interested plz leave me your skype ids.

Hi
We already twoof us, and we are in newyork timing (EST). we need one more SP to integrate, discuss and motivate each other.
We are looking for one more serious and dedicated study and who had studied Kaplan or Becker/ uw/fa/ pathoma before with exam coming up soon.
Currently we doing UW subjectwise in evening with quick revison of that subject prior that that by teaching each other.
On weekends we are discussing concepts on the chosen subject (eg Pharmac) with use of Kaplan or Becker/ uw/fa/ pathoma to strengthen our concept (divided portion teaching each other)
need to finish the target in 4-6weeks. exam in end September.
Thanks
Hope to hear from you soon
skype Id me yours and whats your stage in prep

6/8/2017 12:01:53 AM
I would be happy to be part of a group participating in uworld questions or disecting First aid.

6/30/2017 9:07:45 AM
Hi
I m interested to join the group
If ok pls reply or mail me at [email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK