Looking for a Serious CS SP Skype & Chi

8/30/2016 6:55:45 PM
Hello, I am looking for a study partner for Skype and then in Chicago.
My exam is in 4 weeks (Oct 4), and I need someone that is serious and wants to practice.
At first we can study on skype and then 2 weeks closer to my date I will be traveling to Chicago where I will be studying there.
Please message me if you are interested, Thank you.
Ada

8/31/2016 1:23:11 PM
I planned to take the exam in the middle of Oct. can you practice together? my skype name is :qingwei08

8/31/2016 11:44:13 PM
Meddy wrote:
My exam is in 4 weeks (Oct 4), and I need someone that is serious and wants to practice.
At first we can study on skype and then 2 weeks closer to my date I will be traveling to Chicago where I will be studying there.
Ada

Hi Meddy, I'm living in Chicago and I also look for a partner here. When will you arrive in Chicago ? contact me: [email protected]

9/1/2016 11:05:33 PM
hi, meddi. my exam is on 3rd october. we can study practise over skype. my skype id is gp9517 and number is 3176549538.

9/2/2016 2:18:52 AM
Meddy wrote:
Ada

9/2/2016 2:20:59 AM
Meddy wrote:
Ada

Hi Meddi, interested. My email [email protected]. Exams on Sept 27th.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK