SP in Long Island, Nassau County

9/12/2016 2:40:02 AM
Hello I am looking for a serious study partner to meet up at the library and review concepts from MTB as well as going over questions. I would like someone who is motivated to try to finish it all in one month. Please contact me if interested

9/18/2016 11:47:13 AM
Hi, I am interested. Do you have skype so we can talk it over about goals and possible strategy?

9/18/2016 5:29:28 PM
hi I sent you a pm

JuPh37197391 wrote:
Hi, I am interested. Do you have skype so we can talk it over about goals and possible strategy?

9/20/2016 8:37:56 PM
Hi i am interested i live in nassau county near jericho

9/24/2016 11:28:08 AM
Miraidreamz wrote:
Hello I am looking for a serious study partner to meet up at the library and review concepts from MTB as well as going over questions. I would like someone who is motivated to try to finish it all in one month. Please contact me if interested

Hi,

I'm looking to take the test in the next few days. Doing timed blocks of uworld and kaplan. If anyone is interested in joining me please skype me at: pettergriffin269

Best of luck to all

9/24/2016 11:28:16 AM
JuPh37197391 wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking to take the test in the next few days. Doing timed blocks of uworld and kaplan. If anyone is interested in joining me please skype me at: pettergriffin269

Best of luck to all

9/24/2016 11:28:23 AM
Miraidreamz wrote:
hi I sent you a pm

JuPh37197391 wrote:

Hi,

Best of luck to all

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK