CS sp Live or Skype in Miami, FL

9/20/2016 6:42:37 PM
Hi I'm taking my test in January 2017 in Atlanta and I would like to find a sp to go through FA practice cases Live or Skype.

If interested let me know or send me your Skype id

10/23/2016 5:51:29 PM
dra.tica wrote:
Hi I'm taking my test in January 2017 in Atlanta and I would like to find a sp to go through FA practice cases Live or Skype.

Hello, I'm in Seminole FL. My exam is in November. We can study together for few weeks if it works for you.

10/24/2016 11:08:49 AM
Kyte wrote:
dra.tica wrote:

Hello, I'm in Seminole FL. My exam is in November. We can study together for few weeks if it works for you.

Hi, Dra.tica. My name is Marlon. I live in AUSTIN TEXAS . I will take my take 2 CS in February next year. Can I practice with you? if you want. Thank you. I'll be here every day at 9 am Central time. Have a wonderful day.

10/24/2016 1:07:51 PM
Hey I work in UM live in Brickell. Anywhere near you ?

10/24/2016 6:24:51 PM
anabel.ruiz wrote:
Hey I work in UM live in Brickell. Anywhere near you ?

Miami is far from Tampa but I'm committed to studying with an SP. My CS is in November and CK is in December. If we can work something out.

11/10/2016 11:32:26 PM
dra.tica wrote:

Hi dra.tica, my test is on January 9 2017 in LA and I would like to go through FA practice cases with you via Skype. If you are still interested, contact me at [email protected] (skype)

11/10/2016 11:33:30 PM
marlon67 wrote:
Kyte wrote:
dra.tica wrote:

Hi, Dra.tica. My name is Marlon. I live in AUSTIN TEXAS . I will take my take 2 CS in February next year. Can I practice with you? if you want. Thank you. I'll be here every day at 9 am Central time. Have a wonderful day.

Hi Marlon, my test is on January 9 2017 in LA and I live in Boulder, CO. I would like to go through FA practice cases with you via Skype. If you are still interested, contact me at [email protected] (skype)

11/13/2016 10:27:13 AM
Hi
Can I practice with you . I live in Europe , speak spanish and english . My mail is [email protected] . Please answer to me . Thank you
Termino de trabajar a las 3 de la tarde , puedo estudiar a partir de las 9 y 30 de la mañana ( Hora de Texas que aquí serían las 4 y 30 de la tarde ), aunque me adaptaría e intentaría llegar antes a casa .Podría inicialmente oírlos a ustedes y luego practicar yo, sino les molesta.
Saludos

12/11/2016 5:12:39 PM
dra.tica wrote:

12/11/2016 5:14:23 PM
dra.tica wrote:

Hi my name is Carlos my exam is in january call me at 305 492 0005 im willing to study everyday

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK