Looking for a dedicated SP

9/29/2016 4:05:43 PM
Hi guys! I'm taking my exam soon and am looking for someone interested in studying at least a few hours everyday, reviewing our weak areas, doing questions, reading MTB, quizing each other, etc...I'm flexible with making a plan, but am looking for a serious person who will stick to meeting everyday. No beginners please. If you're interested, private message me on here.
Thanks!!

10/7/2016 6:57:22 PM
PMalek wrote:
Hi guys! I'm taking my exam soon and am looking for someone interested in studying at least a few hours everyday, reviewing our weak areas, doing questions, reading MTB, quizing each other, etc...I'm flexible with making a plan, but am looking for a serious person who will stick to meeting everyday. No beginners please. If you're interested, private message me on here.
Thanks!!

I need an early a.m. study partner
edited by on 10/7/2016

10/7/2016 6:58:00 PM
DaNi44278336 wrote:
PMalek wrote:
Thanks!!

10/7/2016 8:30:59 PM
PMalek wrote:
Thanks!!

Hi, I am in revision and my exam is in 3 weeks, let me know about your skyp id plz if you still look for sp

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK