Exam 7th november - desperately need study partne

10/28/2016 8:43:58 PM
ylar313328 wrote:
Hi guys.. If there is anyone in Manhattan/Brooklyn area that wants to practice for the exam feel free to contact me. Starting tomorrow.
edited by on 10/23/2016


will you want to do some skype discussions as well, hope to do exam Nov 18,


10/28/2016 8:53:32 PM
aishali wrote:
ylar313328 wrote:
Hi guys.. If there is anyone in Manhattan/Brooklyn area that wants to practice for the exam feel free to contact me. Starting tomorrow.
edited by on 10/23/2016


will you want to do some skype discussions as well, hope to do exam Nov 18,


my skype id is aisha issaka


10/29/2016 9:14:33 AM
my skype id is devs.nad9
let me know if u want to do cases my exam is in 2 days


11/3/2016 12:02:57 AM
hi
are you people interested in discussion ? cos i am looking for a study partner on Skype, taking cs on november 16.


11/3/2016 12:34:20 AM
doctorricha wrote:
hi
are you people interested in discussion ? cos i am looking for a study partner on Skype, taking cs on november 16.


I'm interested! Test in 30days
Skype: [email protected]
Fast review of uworld


11/12/2016 1:13:53 PM
2600 wrote:
doctorricha wrote:
hi
are you people interested in discussion ? cos i am looking for a study partner on Skype, taking cs on november 16.


I'm interested! Test in 30days
Skype: [email protected]
Fast review of uworld


i'm interested my skype is [email protected]


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept