What study materials i need for Step 2 CK.

11/2/2016 10:23:19 AM
Hello everyone,
I am a beginner and i want to know what study materials i need to study for Step 2 CK exam. I know you all are busy with your preparations but it would be very helpful if you can give me a hint on which book to get started with for step 2 ck and how to proceed?
I passed the step 1 exam recently and need your help to start my preparation for step 2 CK.
Thank You.

11/2/2016 1:57:33 PM
Uworld questions and MTB step 2 (Master the boards) are the two resources I used and passed with it. I honestly feel that u world mcq are the key. Go through those questions well and you will pass this test. Some people use both the MTB step 2 and MTB step 3 books because the MTB step 2 book is weak on pediatrics and OB/Gyn whereas the MTB step 3 has more of that material. I did not find that technique necessary because I felt that all subjects were covered well in the uworld qbank.

11/2/2016 2:56:57 PM
Thank you very much.but is there any video lecture associated with MTB or do i have to read it like a book (like first aid in Step 1). Just wanted to know.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK