UWORLD SP EST !!!

11/22/2016 2:49:38 PM
Hey,
I am looking for an sp to do questions with in the afternoon from 1-5pm.
I have my own subscription and am willing to share. I want to start as soon as possible.
I want someone who is doing uworld for the first time. I am pretty fast but thorough so we would be reading the whole answer for each question.
edited by on 11/22/2016

11/22/2016 9:18:03 PM
Dr.Chekuri wrote:
Hey,
I have my own subscription and am willing to share. I want to start as soon as possible.
I want someone who is doing uworld for the first time. I am pretty fast but thorough so we would be reading the whole answer for each question.
edited by on 11/22/2016

ill do it...

11/23/2016 9:27:43 AM
I am interested, lemme know you Skype id please.

12/4/2016 11:05:48 PM
Dr.Chekuri wrote:
Hey,
edited by on 11/22/2016

Im interested

12/29/2016 11:50:12 AM
I'm doing that too now.

Skype ID: praag.arya

Dr.Chekuri wrote:
Hey,
edited by on 11/22/2016

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK