Step 2 CS secret to Pass !

11/23/2016 7:21:21 PM
Hello Fellows

Briefly i want to share my experience on how i passed the step 2 CS with you.

Well, When i decided to take this $2000 exam i had nobody yes nobody to prepare with ...Honestly.
I bought First aid step CS and start reading it , i did not spend too much time on mini cases( but their are very good for DDx), after 2 days of reading them i switched to reading big cases Almost i did them twice some of them 3x, so in 2 weeks almost i read these cases 2x and 4 days left to the real deal...
Need to practice to manage my time .... but what i did i locked in my room and start to ask my self and repeat as I am the SP and doctor ... Crazy , it worked some how with the questions and check list ,,, but it was hard bcz you know what to answer ... so i called a friend of mine and he accepted to give me 2 hours from his time for 2 days, he helped me in doing some big neuro cases and others ...all these time i was also practicing on writing PN and Hx... watched some youtube videos... last 2 days i did physical exam on myself and on big toy ..
I felt really anxious before the exam ... due to that and because of the $2000 in case i fail
But on the Exam day , i prayed and focused a lot on the time and questioning .
The most important in physical exam ( auscultation lung and heart for all patients). tried to be nice and coherent.. show the patient that you know what you are doing,don't hesitate to do X PE even if you are not confident about it .. just do it
I got my Result later PASS 2 are in the high performance and mid to high for SEP (english ) cz i'm an IMG.
Secret :
Be fast, Test center, Book chosen,... Partners if possible, fast typing.. YOU
-Test center Georgia ( i think it matters what test center you pick)
Best luck for you too...
edited by on 11/23/2016

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK