Step 1 2017

12/2/2016 9:05:59 PM
I going to take the step July 2017. I want to know what are the best resources to prepare. Because already I have U world, FA, Review Organ System, Kaplan Lectures and Q bank and Pathoma videos. I don't know what I need focus. Help! I want 240 or more.

2/1/2017 7:40:44 PM
Keishla wrote:
I going to take the step July 2017. I want to know what are the best resources to prepare. Because already I have U world, FA, Review Organ System, Kaplan Lectures and Q bank and Pathoma videos. I don't know what I need focus. Help! I want 240 or more.

uworld , first aid and Kaplan books are fine. you need nothing more than that. be confident.

2/1/2017 7:41:00 PM
inderpreet wrote:
Keishla wrote:

uworld , first aid and Kaplan books are fine. you need nothing more than that. be confident.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK