Taking the Steps in Limited time w/ good score

12/14/2016 3:55:16 AM
Hello. I'm an IMG and Neurology Resident from Costa Rica. Already interviewed for a fellowship in the USA and told me to complete all testing before accepting me for July 2018 possition. That means I need to complete four tests (steps 1, 2CK, 2CS and 3) before September 15, 2017. I've been struggling on how to put up a schedule for testing. Do you have any recommendations about how much time to dedicate to study for each test? I'm half way through DIT videos for step 1, taking notes on First Aid and doing some UWorld Qbank (about 200 Q total, not much). Please help. Thank you for your advice.

12/19/2016 6:19:52 AM
kkxe111228 wrote:
Hello. I'm an IMG and Neurology Resident from Costa Rica. Already interviewed for a fellowship in the USA and told me to complete all testing before accepting me for July 2018 possition. That means I need to complete four tests (steps 1, 2CK, 2CS and 3) before September 15, 2017. I've been struggling on how to put up a schedule for testing. Do you have any recommendations about how much time to dedicate to study for each test? I'm half way through DIT videos for step 1, taking notes on First Aid and doing some UWorld Qbank (about 200 Q total, not much). Please help. Thank you for your advice.

HI, i think you need to go through all of your review materials first. and then do your qbank subject by subject, reviewing and taking notes. once thats done then you can go through your review of Qbank again in general making sure that you have mastered the areas well. You have a lot of work to do. Well done. How many years post graduation are you?

12/19/2016 7:49:59 AM
Take an NBME form to see where you stand, I think the resources you have are enough.

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK