Looking for CS study partner

1/3/2017 4:19:51 AM
Hi guys!

I'm a german medical student taking Step 2 CS in Chicago at the end of January. I'm looking for a study partner via skype or in the Chicago area. I have already passed Step 1 and 2 CK with scores in the 240s.

Cheers,
Felix

1/15/2017 1:28:15 AM
emmm599542 wrote:
Hi guys!

I'm a german medical student taking Step 2 CS in Chicago at the end of January. I'm looking for a study partner via skype or in the Chicago area. I have already passed Step 1 and 2 CK with scores in the 240s.

Cheers,
Felix

HI Felix where are you located in Chicago?

1/15/2017 3:10:33 AM
Hi! Right now I'm still in Germany, but I will be in Chicago from the 22nd until the 26th.

1/15/2017 10:50:08 AM
emmm599542 wrote:
Hi! Right now I'm still in Germany, but I will be in Chicago from the 22nd until the 26th.

Great.

1/16/2017 6:34:36 PM
Hi guys!

I'm going to take Step 2 CS in Los Angeles at the end of February. I have already passed Step 1 and 2 CK. And now looking for a study partner in the Burbank or Glendale area.

Arman

1/17/2017 8:02:16 PM
Hello, If anyone still needs a partner for step 2 CS, I will be taking it in March 2017 Chicago, I have passed step 1 and 2 CK. I live in Detroit Michigan. skype name is mtamimi06
Thank you.

1/19/2017 1:50:30 PM
armanius wrote:
Hi guys!

I'm going to take Step 2 CS in Los Angeles at the end of February. I have already passed Step 1 and 2 CK. And now looking for a study partner in the Burbank or Glendale area.

Arman

Hello Arman,
I am a female IMG living in San Jose. I have passed my step 1 exam. Now I am preparing for step2 cs. I plan to take the exam in LA by the 2nd week of february. If you are still looking for a study partner to study with on skype, plase feel free to contact me on my skype id: chavalikavya
Good luck.
Kavya

1/19/2017 11:57:25 PM
csp19 wrote:
armanius wrote:
Hi guys!

Arman

Hello Arman,
I am a female IMG living in San Jose. I have passed my step 1 exam. Now I am preparing for step2 cs. I plan to take the exam in LA by the 2nd week of february. If you are still looking for a study partner to study with on skype, plase feel free to contact me on my skype id: chavalikavya
Good luck.
Kavya

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK