URGENT: Serious CK SP needed in California

1/25/2017 1:46:08 AM
Looking for Serious Study Partner for Step 2 CK in California or preferably PST timezone. I am planning to write the exam in the next 4 weeks. Looking for someone dedicated who can spend 2 to 3 hours daily. Please contact me at my skype id: tej.falcon


1/25/2017 7:33:15 PM
where in California are you located?


1/25/2017 7:38:04 PM
azucena wrote:
where in California are you located?


sacramento


1/25/2017 8:43:38 PM
I've not studied on Skype, but I would like to give it a try. 2-3 hrs?
please let me know if this works, and whats your plan for studying, I can start tomorrow.
I will be creating an account now.
Thanks.


1/25/2017 8:56:35 PM
azucena wrote:
I've not studied on Skype, but I would like to give it a try. 2-3 hrs?
please let me know if this works, and whats your plan for studying, I can start tomorrow.
I will be creating an account now.
Thanks.


its easy on skype . i am free all day so we can study even for more hours . tomo we can start, add me on skype - tej.falcon. we can discuss the weak areas and concentrate more on them.
Thanks.


1/25/2017 9:11:19 PM
hey I added you. Im studying so I won't reply anymore, until later.
Just send me a good time to call you tomorrow.
Thank you, see you.


1/26/2017 1:51:40 PM
azucena wrote:
hey I added you. Im studying so I won't reply anymore, until later.
Just send me a good time to call you tomorrow.
Thank you, see you.


i dint get anything in skype . my id is : tej.falcon


2/2/2017 6:38:42 PM
Himatej wrote:
azucena wrote:
hey I added you. Im studying so I won't reply anymore, until later.
Just send me a good time to call you tomorrow.
Thank you, see you.


i dint get anything in skype . my id is : tej.falcon


im interested in studying in ck with you on skype, im in california too. heres my skype id: ritub028


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept