Step 1 online tutor UFAP- 10$/Hr

1/26/2017 1:16:46 PM
Dear Fellows,
I have tutored usmle step 1 for the last year. Currently I have an available two hour on my daily schedule and it would be my honor to share that time with you. Since Its later in the day (after 4 pm ET ) and I wanted it to be filled ASAP, I would like to offer this very affordable price for that.
Here is what happens in our sessions: Over the skype audio/share screen method, We would review first aid (topic-based, whichever section you would ask for), discuss relevant pathoma and uworld annotations on that, see important images on related anatomy and pathology materials, and finally discuss any challenging questions you may have on qbanks or etc.
I also use my own notes and very good mnemonics that I had diligently collected while preparing for exam myself.

If you would like to decide for yourself, we can set up a free session in advance. Please text me via skype on: emrz2016s1
{Just to confirm; sessions would be held anywhere between 4-8 pm ET, and I am currently available for max of two hrs/d}
PS. PLEASE ADD USMLE 1 ON YOUR ADD REQUEST SO I CAN DIFFER IT FROM SPAMS. Thank you.
Looking forward to hearing from you

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK