Study partner in Tampa Florida

2/8/2017 8:20:26 AM
Hi. I'm taking my exams in less than 2 months. Looking for a serious study partner in Tampa Florida or around Tampa Bay area. I live in Wesley Chapel area but willing to drive. Thank you.


2/11/2017 8:33:57 AM
Hi How r u? i reside in Florida but hours away from ur place. doing biochem now and need to finish before monday. micro- innumo next week. wana join?

skype: xleyla667


2/11/2017 10:39:48 AM
Zaiba9495


3/24/2017 2:08:12 PM
ayqu49478841 wrote:
Zaiba9495


Did u get my skype


3/24/2017 2:09:41 PM
Lexia wrote:
Hi How r u? i reside in Florida but hours away from ur place. doing biochem now and need to finish before monday. micro- innumo next week. wana join?
Hi, did u get my skype?
skype: xleyla667


3/25/2017 11:17:03 PM
lekyvonne wrote:
Hi. I'm taking my exams in less than 2 months. Looking for a serious study partner in Tampa Florida or around Tampa Bay area. I live in Wesley Chapel area but willing to drive. Thank you.


Hi, i am from tampa and i am avaiable to study all day, let me know if you are interested.ty.


4/5/2017 7:19:29 PM
jocy wrote:
lekyvonne wrote:
Hi. I'm taking my exams in less than 2 months. Looking for a serious study partner in Tampa Florida or around Tampa Bay area. I live in Wesley Chapel area but willing to drive. Thank you.


Hi, i am from tampa and i am avaiable to study all day, let me know if you are interested.ty.


4/5/2017 7:20:20 PM
fymj779897 wrote:
jocy wrote:
lekyvonne wrote:
Hi. I'm taking my exams in less than 2 months. Looking for a serious study partner in Tampa Florida or around Tampa Bay area. I live in Wesley Chapel area but willing to drive. Thank you.


Hi, i am from tampa and i am avaiable to study all day, let me know if you are interested.ty.


Hello, I live in Tampa FL too, looking for a study partner ASAP. !


4/9/2017 2:01:38 AM
Hey, text me and we can meet us to study in tampa, 321 961 5334 jocy


4/9/2017 12:13:01 PM
lekyvonne wrote:
Lexia wrote:
Hi How r u? i reside in Florida but hours away from ur place. doing biochem now and need to finish before monday. micro- innumo next week. wana join?
Hi, did u get my skype?
skype: xleyla667


pages: 1

 | 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn More
   I Accept