Nbme 4 answers

4/24/2017 3:48:01 PM
Hey ...does anyone have the answers to NBME 4 for Step 3? Could you please let me know where I can find it, or please send it to me? I would appreciate it SO much....I've been searching and searching like crazy and can't find them anywhere :/

Also, if anyone has just done NBME 4, then let me know if you would like to go over our wrong answers together.

Please email me on: [email protected] , and send me your skype ID.

Thanks!!

6/4/2017 10:17:25 AM
Ameerah wrote:
Hey ...does anyone have the answers to NBME 4 for Step 3? Could you please let me know where I can find it, or please send it to me? I would appreciate it SO much....I've been searching and searching like crazy and can't find them anywhere :/

Also, if anyone has just done NBME 4, then let me know if you would like to go over our wrong answers together.

Please email me on: [email protected] , and send me your skype ID.

Thanks!!

I am looking for the answers too. Apparently the form is coming out in a month with the wrong answers provided which is helpful.

6/8/2017 12:28:23 AM
Hi friends
I have all blocks with most of right answers. If you guys want to review together let me know
I have exam on June 19
Send me skype ID
[email protected]

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK