Study Partner for Step 3

5/21/2017 2:13:23 PM
Hello,

I am in need of a study partner to start ASAP. My primary focus is CCS and doing the read aloud cases on Uworld. We can do the timed ones as well depending upon your preferences. I am considering CCS Mapping if I have time as well. However, I am also interested in reviewing MTB and also reviewing more in-depth detail in my weak areas such as cardiology, biostatistics, gastroenterology, endocrine, emergency medicine, surgery, Ob/Gyn, and Peds from UWorld as well. I can study on the weekends and on M and W evenings. I am in EST. Please, only serious inquiries respond back. Thank you.

-AM
edited by on 5/21/2017

5/25/2017 2:53:42 PM
hello i am also looking for a female partner , if interested let me know
my email: [email protected]

5/25/2017 2:54:09 PM
DoctorThought wrote:

5/25/2017 9:16:12 PM
DoctorThought wrote:
DoctorThought wrote:

Please check your pm.

5/26/2017 2:01:30 PM
vandevi3 wrote:
Hello,

I am in need of a study partner to start ASAP. My primary focus is CCS and doing the read aloud cases on Uworld. We can do the timed ones as well depending upon your preferences. I am considering CCS Mapping if I have time as well. However, I am also interested in reviewing MTB and also reviewing more in-depth detail in my weak areas such as cardiology, biostatistics, gastroenterology, endocrine, emergency medicine, surgery, Ob/Gyn, and Peds from UWorld as well. I can study on the weekends and on M and W evenings. I am in EST. Please, only serious inquiries respond back. Thank you.

-AM
edited by on 5/21/2017

5/26/2017 2:01:48 PM
Hi add me on skype aeliaak

6/4/2017 10:12:32 AM
I am looking for a person to study with too. please contact me.

6/14/2017 11:40:52 AM
ssbailey wrote:
I am looking for a person to study with too. please contact me.

Do you have a skype ID?

6/21/2017 8:33:24 AM
hello is anyone still interested as a study partner please let me know

6/22/2017 8:01:25 PM
LiEs60100425 wrote:
hello is anyone still interested as a study partner please let me know

I'm interested in a live study partner. I normally study at Mid Manhattan library. Let me know if you would like to join me. Thanks

6/25/2017 3:14:20 AM
Text here please if someone needs a study partner.

6/30/2017 4:19:59 PM
saadshahid750 wrote:
Text here please if someone needs a study partner.

I'm still looking for a live study partner to meet up with on a daily basis.

7/10/2017 1:45:44 AM
vandevi3 wrote:
Hello,

-AM
edited by on 5/21/2017

7/12/2017 2:54:49 PM
DoctorThought wrote:

Hey I'm interested. should I send an email?

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK