Study methods for step 2 CK

5/31/2017 3:45:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I am really confused as to what is the best approach to tackle CK. I have read from people using different sources from Kaplan to Step up to Medicine, on the other hand I have seen people study intensely but only from UWORLD. I would love to hear your points of view.

7/20/2017 3:12:28 PM
Drcustals wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am really confused as to what is the best approach to tackle CK. I have read from people using different sources from Kaplan to Step up to Medicine, on the other hand I have seen people study intensely but only from UWORLD. I would love to hear your points of view.

I initially studied with Step up to Step 2 and did Doctors in Training but I didnt really start understanding the material until I started reading MTB step 2 and step 3. I also looked at the medquest videos by the author conrad fischer. His advice was to read the notes, watch the videos then read the notes again and they assess yourself with a qbank. That is exactly what I am doing now. I also do UW and extensive notes and the read the notes the same or next day before I study. Some people like 1st aid and MTB also. I hope this helps

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK