Borderline Self Assessment-from Ohio

6/8/2017 7:55:01 AM
Hello all, I just wanted to post about my situation. I graduated May 2017. I struggled with the exams in my program all the way to the end. I start using Uworld and Klimek yellow book I recieved from a friend right after I graduated. I studied uo to the June 5th NCLEX date. I got borderline on both assessments. I took one when I 1st subscribed and one on June 3rd. I took the NCLEX in 2.5hrs. Got 75. Did pvt pop up and got "on hold" results for the 1st 24hrs. I believe it was because they had internet issues that day. After 24hrs it switched to the "good pop up". At 48hrs I got my unofficial pass results. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to take this journey and learn how to become a safe and efficient nurse. But the journey has just begun. You can do it!! I gave it to God and he saw me through♡
edited by on 6/8/2017

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK