Let's nail down the Step 1 together much better!

6/11/2017 8:41:02 PM
Hi everyone, my plan is to take Step 1 within 4-6 months (Nov-Dec 2017), have studied all the major resources for this test and now going through the Q banks and reviewing the notes that I have made previously, looking for someone committed and serious on his/her preparation who would take the S1 exam around the same timeframe, preferably someone from the US, free from other responsibilities that might impede focusing on this test efficiently. I do NOT intend to study with you online everyday, but would like to keep in touch with you closely on our preparatory schedule on a daily basis, so we can avoid frustration or procrastination that might come along sometime. We can study on our own, ask each other about the topics we are not sure about while doing MCQs, or maybe study a specific section together quickly. We will focus on this goal until we are done with the Step 1 exam with the highest score possible in the least amount of time due to mutual cooperation and motivation. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

6/12/2017 5:02:02 AM
hjie i am also planing to give usmle around same time ...i am frm india can we be in touch on whats app 9103351204

6/27/2017 10:20:40 PM
Hi
I m In USA
If interested let me know pls
midha1986

pages: 1

| 
We use cookies to learn how you use our website and to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting the use of cookies. Learn more
   OK